rosejackson wrote:
hmmmm. muffins :p

i wish i had some choclate chip muffins too Sad
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Ah blueberry muffins sound so good right now!!! I want the cafeteria to open up so I can eat french toast again. Mmmm. Very Happy
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i do prefer chocolate chip muffins
|

Especially eHealthy
fairytale007 wrote:
Ah blueberry muffins sound so good right now!!! I want the cafeteria to open up so I can eat french toast again. Mmmm. Very Happy

i loved the cafeteria food lol
when do you get to go home amy?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Sometime later today I believe. My doctor is supposed to come here in a few hours and do his circumcision and later if everything is still going fine then I can go home.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i bet you cant wait to get to the comforts of your home
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
rosejackson wrote:
i bet you cant wait to get to the comforts of your home

Haha comforts...yea right. Confused I'm dreading going back to my house with all my little brothers and everyone.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
when i was in hospital i wanted to get out as quick as possible, but as soon as i got home (to my parents, my sister, her bf and bobby!) i missed the hospital. it was quiet. i loved the bed as i was so sore afterwards. oh and the food they brought me! yummy!
|

User Profile
Supporter
I hated the hospital. Don't get me wrong the midwives were amazing with me considering the nature of my birth and how i was feeling afterwards but i just wanted to be at home in my own bed and i longed to see my sister and her kids. I can't describe how i felt when my sister came to see me, we both cried and hugged eachother and she told me how proud she was of me. Also i wanted to get away form that disgusting food, vegetarian hospitla food isn't good
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I've just become very hungy for blueberry muffins!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
omg circumsicion? poor little baby Crying or Very sad Anyway, glad you get to come home today. I enjoyed being in hospital cause I got to be sort of looked after for a while lol
|

User Profile
Supporter
Oh i loved the buzzer for the nurse, i wish i still had that Razz. How come Dante's being circumsied? Is there something wrong?
|

Especially eHealthy
Dannzibelle wrote:
Oh i loved the buzzer for the nurse, i wish i still had that Razz. How come Dante's being circumsied? Is there something wrong?

its pretty much normal practice here in the states.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:

its pretty much normal practice here in the states.

Yep normal. It's entirely elective now, but I'm still having it done.
|

Especially eHealthy
i wouldnt circumsize only because its not something i agree with
lots of people do i here in the staes but i would never do it to my son...just like i would never cut off my daughters libia
|

User Profile
Supporter
it cost money here in canada because its not nessiscarry... its cheap to get done thought like 20dollars i believe... i didnt get it done though, i dont see a point in it... plus shawn isnt done (his parents wanted him done though... but the doctors couldnt do it)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yea it's totally a personal belief one way or another. I have nothing against either view. Thomas and I just talked about it and we agreed to get it done.

LOL 2 of my older brothers are so pissed that my mom didn't have theirs done and they pick on her all the time. Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
no one in my family DOESNT have theirs done.

I did it because i firmly believe it keeps them from getting UTIsand infections, plus he would identify with his father more.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...