Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

very plan and numb areas with bumps on foot

Well, the problem hasnt really concerned me too much thus far as it isnt really causing me pain or anything of the sort, but I'd like to make sure its not something that may become problematic...

This problem is occurring on the bottom of my foot, but I believe its more of a skin problem than a foot problem... There are large areas on the bottom of my foot that are quite pale and somewhat "numb". Inside the pale areas of skin are small indented 'bumps' varying from the size of a pin head to the tip of a ballpoint pen. These indented bumps dont seem to be oddly discolored; as a matter of fact, they look to be the color the bottom of my foot is supposed to be (but hey, maybe I'm just crazy).

As I mentioned before- there is no pain. But the absolute paleness of these areas made me want to double-check if it may be something serious...

Any ideas?
I am double-posting this thread in the Foot Disorders forum in case it IS more foot-related than skin-related.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: numb, absolute, skin, head
Quick Reply
Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....