til steven says hes coming home! I can do this home stretch ppl. once i get thru christmas and new years itll be all better.

O and for an interesting peice of scandal. Apparently theres a girl over there and shes married but everyone knows shes screwing around. well stevens roomate was borrowing her computer while she was on duty and being snoopy found a video of her and some other dude over there! not only that he downloaded it to his flash drive to show everyone else. i know its wrong he was snooping but seriously u gunna keep that on there, go home see your hubby and one day hes gunna find it
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hahahahahahahahahaaa serves her riiiiight lol i HATE girls like that.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ah dirty lil woman!! Reminds me of my brother's ex wife. He was over in Iraq for a year and she was here banging every guy she could get a hold of. Makes me sick.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
haha serves her right
|

Extremely eHealthy
Glad to hear your hubby will be home soon.

What a wench! Her hubby is away and she's being a trollop. NASTY
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
that's seriously messed up!!
|

Especially eHealthy
i mean what TARD would RECORD it!?!?!?!? Jesus....ignorance is BLISS!

I'm soo glad he's coming home soon Dani!!! I can only IMAGINE how hard of a time you're having!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
is he gonna be back before the baby is born, i think i would have gone insane if trevor had to miss val being born

90 days is great, how long has he been gone? how are the kids doing with it? how are you doing with it?im so excited for you, i guess its easier to get excited when someone has been through it themselves huh?

~alicia~
|

Especially eHealthy
hes been gone since may 30th. macy is always telling me she wants her daddy but last night when liam was being whiny she said he wants daddy. at the christmas parade last friday there were a bunch of marines coming home and it was weird cuz i was happy for their families but also mad that they got to be home for xmas.

i think the funniest thing about the video is they were all making fun of the dude cuz he was doing it really slow and uncordinatedly (new word) lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
aww i feel so bad for the little kids who know whats going on but dont really get why

i know how you feel, just before thanksgiving a ship came home and i was so happy seeing all the families reunited and stuff but at the same time i was so upset and sad that he missed vals first thanksgiving

~alicia~
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...