I've taken drastic measures to be sure Jesse doesn't find out about the X-mas suprise (Saints game). Well today his friend called and asked if we wanted to go with him and his girlfriend who's pregnant too. He had free tickets and wanted us to go. Jesse asked me and I said No. I panicked and didn't know how to respond. He said yeah right, you know you want to go. I just busted out crying and left the room. I totally melted down and didn't even think of telling him yes then telling him we couldn't get a babysitter later on. I really screwed up. He came find me in the bathroom and I was just crying and telling him that I was going to suprise him and all this stuff. So he knows now. I can't return the tickets and go for free with them, so I'll try selling them. If they don't sell in a week, we'll just go with our tickets and tell them to go with someone else.
I'm so upset that this big suprise was ruined and if I would have thought straight I could have come up with a story.
I screwed up. He doesn't know about the jersey. If I sell the tickets I'll get him a XBox.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww Sad

its ok hun its the thought that counts!
|

User Profile
replied December 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh my! You are so sweet. Your husband must really feel lucky to have you! I am sure he feels so happy that you thought of him the way you did.
|

Especially eHealthy
im sorry hun!

*warning steer away from the x box 360!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
its true. its the thought that counts
|

Extremely eHealthy
I have the tickets up on ebay for a week. If I can't sell them we'll just go. No matter what he wants the xbox. He thinks the wii and the ps3 are some jokes. He doesn't care. He knows that the xbox can give you trouble. I'm buying it either way. I need to suprise him with something.
|

Especially eHealthy
aw that sucks! y couldnt they call you before you bought the tix??!! I think I would go where ever the better seats are! lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Both are great seats. If I don't sell them we'll have to go on our own. I hope I sell them.
|

Especially eHealthy
good luck! :fingers crossed: if not u could always be a scalper n sell um at the game. just dont sell them to an undercover cop lol
|

Especially eHealthy
aww, that sucks. i probably would've blown it too, i'm not good at thinking fast. at least the jersey will still be a surprise!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...