okay, well i think im 3weeks pregnant. and i came on my period and it was heavy for two days. Most people have been telling me to go see a doctor and that it might be a problem. but the friends i have that have had babies say's it's normal to have your first period for your 1st month. Now my bleeding has slowed down alot. Should i still go see a doctor? or wait until i'm off my period? I'm really only 16 and my pregnancy was planned, my boyfriend was ready for a kid and so i was like o.k. what i was going to do was wait untill i was off my period to take another pregnancy test. the 1st one was Neg, because most likly it was to early to tell. I need help, someone plz help me. and i've had a few stomach pains when i first came on, but i wouldnt know if they were cramps or not, because i never had them. I'm lost and scared. plz sombody respond as soon as you can. and if you dont know what to tell me plz contact someone who you think would? Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
your not pregnant
if you had bleeding it was your period

you are not pregnant

*edited to add* oh and thank GOD your not...
|

User Profile
replied December 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad you're not pregnant too. You and your friends need to enroll in a women's health class or something.
|

replied December 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It doesn't sound as if you were pregnant. It sounds like you just had your period.

I think you should go see a doctor. Any woman trying to have a baby should go see her doctor and make sure everything is OK - Why do you want to have a baby?
|

replied December 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Doesn't sound like your pregnant. You can have a period and be pregnant but it's very rare. Sounds like you should wait, being a mom at 16 is HARD. Being a mom period is hard! Your not married you don't know if he will be there for you and you have your whole future ahead of you. I hope you think about it a little more before trying again. Take care of your self
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...