Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Snowman Snow!!!! (added Pics!)

User Profile
It's snowing, and it's snow man snow! Geneva is totally excited! Very Happy

Last edited by sillyakchick on December 7th, 2007 03:31 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yay! have fun and take pictures!

i just posted in another thread that i can't find any snow pants for finn and i really want to take him out. seriously, where are they stashing all the snow pants?!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I love snow and I love winter.. People call me nuts.. But I like going from hot weather and mowing lawns, beach, and watering plants to kicking back and reading a good book, crsoo-stitching, plaing inside board games/cards, playing in the snow and just relaxing inside in front of a fire.. I LOVE WINTER!!!!!

We have about 2 inches and it is snowing today high around 30..
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I thought these would be fun! Razz

It was so fun! Hannah fell headfirst in the snow and that didn't make her really very happy, but as soon as she got dusted off, she was fine. It was cold! We had hot cocoa afterwards, and YES I gave some to Hannah. I am sure she will never again accept a glass of vanilla soymilk ever again!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
sooo cute!! the snowman too...
|

User Profile
replied December 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Haha, that's so funny! I call the sticky snow "snowman snow" too! :]
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Love the pictures! We need some snowman snow around here!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well, it's been snowing for three days now...I am pretty much holed up and having fun withthe family. Tomorrow we will vanture out to go up the the mountains to cut down our christmas tree!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Cute snowmen! I love making them. To bad we haven't had enough snow to do it here yet.
|

replied December 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I love, love, love the snowman, and woman!
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....