well.. driving in it lol.

I LOVE LOVE just standing in it and watching it fall.. its still so groovy to me.
But driving in it SUCKS so BAD. We were barely going 10 mph and the truck fish tailed and almost went into a ditch.

and theres already an inch on theground and its only been snowing like, an hour.. they're predicting at least four.

Then we get to drive thru MORE snow tomorrow morning to go to Iowa City.

YAY.
flags
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hate driving in it also. I make Shane drive but then I sit there on the edge of my seat being the worlds worst backseat driver! I'm so paranoid in snow.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I think I am used to driving in snow. It doesn't really bug me anymore. We have quite a bit of snow for this time of year. We got about 6 inches over the weekend and now we are supposed to get 2-4 inches tonight. It's so beautiful!
|

User Profile
Supporter
4-6 where im at according to channel 5 news for il yuk
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
About the time i get used to driving in it it's spring again lol. I hate driving in it too. I get so scared. Even more so when i'm driving with my daughter. I try and get my fiance to drive as much as possible, but when he's working it's hard to do. Tomorrow i have to go back to the doctors to get my BP checked, and it's at 9am so i'll be driving alone, and i'm kinda nervous. It'll be nice and slick at 9am. (the doctor is 20 mins away)
|

Extremely eHealthy
send some snow my way! we never get any, well at least it never sticks!
|

replied December 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i wish we got snow here Sad
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I am in Central Illinois and we got 1.5" of snow/ice last night...I hate it...the looks of it, the coldness, the driving...everything...grrrr!!! And my husband drives for Pepsi, so I worry about him all day!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm in southern Illinois...we got a little of rain/sleet; but not enough to make driving hazardous. No snow though!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
We got 15 inches on Monday and Tuesday. I don't mind driving in it at all. My car is a beast in it.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: I Hate Snow...
Sandy_Pants wrote:
well.. driving in it lol.

I LOVE LOVE just standing in it and watching it fall.. its still so groovy to me.
But driving in it SUCKS so BAD. We were barely going 10 mph and the truck fish tailed and almost went into a ditch.

and theres already an inch on theground and its only been snowing like, an hour.. they're predicting at least four.

Then we get to drive thru MORE snow tomorrow morning to go to Iowa City.

YAY.
flags

Hey, I am FROM Ia City! I-80 is nasty nasty in bad weather. Say Hi to my dad for me, he's at the U!
|

Especially eHealthy
15 inches? wow! we only got about 5 inches on monday. i love snow!

my parents brought finn a sled but so far he's only used it to sit in while he watches tv. i've been on a quest to find snow pants for him and i can't find them anywhere! i found one pair at walmart in his size but they were pink. i would have gotten them but i couldn't afford them along with boots, so i figured one wasn't good without the other.

ramble ramble ramble...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes, it started around 6:00am Monday and ended sometime late Tuesday afternoon.

LOL at rambling.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
15 inches? wow! we only got about 5 inches on monday. i love snow!

my parents brought finn a sled but so far he's only used it to sit in while he watches tv. i've been on a quest to find snow pants for him and i can't find them anywhere! i found one pair at walmart in his size but they were pink. i would have gotten them but i couldn't afford them along with boots, so i figured one wasn't good without the other.

ramble ramble ramble...

Have you looked in Old Navy for snowpants? They had boy ones last weekend when I was there. I can't find boots for Kaylee either Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
i looked there yesterday but i was in a rush and might have missed them. i'm going back tomorrow (without finn!) so i'll look again.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
There's a black pair on the Old Navy website for $17 something but in the 12-18 & 18-24 months sizes it says they're out of stock. I hope you can find some! I can't wait to get Kaylee a pair so we can go build some snowmen!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...