I didn't believe I could do anything about my hair loss until I read in Readers Digest that Propecia could often slow or halt hair loss in men.So I got hold of some,even though I was still very sceptical. At first I thought "just as I suspected-it's not working" But within a month I couldn't deny it,the bald patches were starting to shrink and get a fine growth of hair.And after a few more weeks my head was almost the same as before my hair began to fall.Unbelievable but true.Maybe it doesn't work for everyone,perhaps I am just one of the lucky ones,but everyone with this problem should give it a try.For me it's given a new-found confidence and made such a difference to my life.
Of course I continue to take it regularly on a reduced dosage to maintain the effect and to prevent any recurrence of hair loss.I get it online at a much cheaper price from a generic drug site since costs can mount over time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....