Especially eHealthy
The cabin looks so nice! You guys did a great job Very Happy

You're so pretty Michelle! I think I hate you a little Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 2nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Your daughter (Kaylee?) is sooo adorable! What is kitty's name?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Aww Laura thank you Embarassed You are gorgeous:)
I'm so proud for the way the cabin has turned out, it's such a big change from what it looked like when we first started working on it!

& thank you Rebecca (I hope that's right?!) .. The kittens name is "Boots" Very Happy
|

Especially eHealthy
lol kitty is precious!

And i see... lol carpet in the bathroom?? lol

and how do you play pool with it in the corner? Im assuming u guys move it in and out when u play...?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
lol Sandy yeah we have carpet down in the bathroom for now because we couldn't afford new tiles (If you can remember what the place looked like before, the floors were BAD) & we got a bunch of carpet for free so we are using that until probably next summer when we'll be getting laminate flooring! I hate hate hate hate it. We have carpet in the kitchen too which I also hate.

& Yep we move the pool table out when we play Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
i HATE carpet.. anywhere.

i want woodflooring throughout. carpet just harbors grossness and i dont like grossness lol.

have you tried going to the tile places and asking them what they do with over-orders and wrong-cuts? a lot of times they just throw them away.. my dad found some at a tile place once that they had ordered the wrong tiles and they were also cut to the wrong sizes, so they were gunna just throw them away.. they were SO pretty.. like, a real pretty blue granite color. He rescued them and put them in the bathroom of a hosue he was flipping.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Same here, I like little area rugs, that's about it. In the apartment we lived in before we moved down here there was laminate flooring all throughout it & it was SO easy to clean & looked real nice. I want that for this whole cabin. Nah I didn't think of going to a tile places & seeing what they do with extras like that, that's an idea though!
|

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
kaylee looks adorable as usual and i love your kitty (i think ive said it before lol)
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...