User Profile
So tonight I was informed my boyfriend is being kicked out because he has decided he likes to smoke pot and occasionally snort coke:( I can't believe he is doing this!!!!!!! He has a baby on the way and KNOWS I do not and will not tolerate this kind of behavior. My parents' advice is cut off all contact with him until he comes to his senses. I love him so much and he has to do this? I mean, drinking was one thing, but I won't put up with this! He was doing so well then he lost his job and everything has gone to "pot". I thought he was so much better than this... He's really disappointed me:(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2007
Supporter
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish
I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Get away from him and fast. He has a weakness that only he can overcome--no amount of action on your side will do it. Right now the only thing that matters to him is himself and the next time he can score something. He's too stupid to realize that he may not be getting "pure" stuff--some drugs are cut with things that, over time, can damage or even kill.

No matter how much you care, you've got to stay away from him--the last thing you need is to somehow innocently get swept up in it and have your good name ruined.

Good luck and please keep posting. You seem to be taking it very well but I can only imagine how deeply you're hurt.
|

replied December 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think you should follow your parents advise,. See if he cleans up his act. Ask him what is more important, you and the baby or pot. If he doesnt have an addiction problem then the answer will be easy for him. But if he has an addiction to pot then there is more of a problem. See what happens, its real good you are putting your foot down, hopefully he will snap out of this childish behavior.
|