Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Pain In Left Side In Abdominal Area And Lower Rib!

I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago they done a xray on my stomach and said i was constipated but i have a bowel movement usually every morning...so they give me docusate sodium a stool softner and i have been using it and drinkin plum smart. I dont take the stool softner every day could it be gas in my left side and under my rib it seems to be getting worse today can anyone help me the doctor said i probably have irritable bowel syndrome can anyone relate to this i have anxiety also so I worry about everything! I have diagnosed yself with everything like crohn disease, diverticulitis, and even cancer..this is crazy!! I hate being a hypocondriac! any suggestions? Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...