Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

AIDS symptoms after unprotexted sex patchy tounge + sore throat

I am a 20 year old male that jus had a new boorn baby 100 % healthy and my girlfriend is healthy too(coming from the hospital). and i did have unprotected sex with some other girl but we didnt have sex because i went in and just came out and that was 5 months ago.

Can i be at risk when i have unprotected sex after that with my girl friend and we jus had a baby thats healthy and she is healthy. also instead of the losing weight symptom ive gained weight, and im peronoid because i have a patchy tounge but could it be because i have a sore throat right now thats my only symptom.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Do you take antibiotics for treating the sore throat?
White tongue can be a side effect of oral antibiotics.

Have you already tested yourself for HIV infection?
Are you planning to make testing?
Do you have skin rush?
Have you checked for swollen lymph nodes?
|

replied July 21st, 2008
Risky Unprotected Sex
It is risky to have unprotected sex with your girl friend. Though you gained weight, you have patchy tongue. There are chances for you to have delayed symptoms. I suggest you to perform a medical checkup, and follow doctors advice and remember, unprotected sex is risky always.

---------
Fletcher
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....