Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

I Know Your Tired Of........... (Page 1)

seeing my pics but I can't help but to keep posting them! Sorry!

Me at Carly's bedside.....her lil plastic bubble! Smile

she opened her eyes for a pic!

she got tired twirling those batons.....nap time now!

mommy holding my hand

mommy comforting me

yep I'm still twirling thise batons!!!!11
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
She is precious! I hope everything is going better!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Who could ever get tired of seeing such a miracle!? I know I'm stating the obvious here but, oh my gosh, she's so tiny! What a precious little gift! And you look amazing! You'd never be able to tell how much you've been through these past two weeks! Do you have a good support system?
|

Extremely eHealthy
moldedbymercy88 wrote:
Who could ever get tired of seeing such a miracle!? I know I'm stating the obvious here but, oh my gosh, she's so tiny! What a precious little gift! And you look amazing! You'd never be able to tell how much you've been through these past two weeks! Do you have a good support system?

YES! My family, Ryan's family, Co-workers, Church, friends, and even people I don't know on a personal level! None yet from the NICU but I intend on meeting and getting involved with other parents there as soon as I can! Everyone has been great! My trust and faith in GOD is truly what's pulling me through, without a doubt!
|

User Profile
~~rachel~~ wrote:
moldedbymercy88 wrote:

YES! My family, Ryan's family, Co-workers, Church, friends, and even people I don't know on a personal level! None yet from the NICU but I intend on meeting and getting involved with other parents there as soon as I can! Everyone has been great! My trust and faith in GOD is truly what's pulling me through, without a doubt!

Believe me, I know what God can do! My mom (the one on the left in my picture) and I have been through more than I can put into words. The only reason we are still here is because of our faith, our God. Those times when you just don't think you can go on, you're right, YOU can't...... alone. He's done amazing things in my life. He's given me a wonderful testimony and alot of strength in HIM, and I can see He has done the same for you. Your faithfulness will be rewarded. I've learned over the years that every struggle is God teaching you something you'll need to know in the future, and pulling you closer to Him.
|

Extremely eHealthy
moldedbymercy88 wrote:
~~rachel~~ wrote:
moldedbymercy88 wrote:

Believe me, I know what God can do! My mom (the one on the left in my picture) and I have been through more than I can put into words. The only reason we are still here is because of our faith, our God. Those times when you just don't think you can go on, you're right, YOU can't...... alone. He's done amazing things in my life. He's given me a wonderful testimony and alot of strength in HIM, and I can see He has done the same for you. Your faithfulness will be rewarded. I've learned over the years that every struggle is God teaching you something you'll need to know in the future, and pulling you closer to Him.

It's alwasys nice to see/hear from another friend in Christ! I too have been through alot (not just the birth of my lil girl) my whole life starting at age 7. God has always been my strength/backbone!
|

User Profile
~~rachel~~ wrote:
moldedbymercy88 wrote:
~~rachel~~ wrote:
moldedbymercy88 wrote:

It's alwasys nice to see/hear from another friend in Christ! I too have been through alot (not just the birth of my lil girl) my whole life starting at age 7. God has always been my strength/backbone!

When people hear just a little bit of what I have (by the grace of God) made it through, they always say "Oh, I'm so sorry!". My response is, "Why? This is God's plan for my life. This has made me who I am, and will help my in my future". I consider it an honor that God is so obviously preparing me for something. I can't wait to see what it is.
|

Extremely eHealthy
moldedbymercy88 wrote:
~~rachel~~ wrote:
moldedbymercy88 wrote:
~~rachel~~ wrote:
moldedbymercy88 wrote:

When people hear just a little bit of what I have (by the grace of God) made it through, they always say "Oh, I'm so sorry!". My response is, "Why? This is God's plan for my life. This has made me who I am, and will help my in my future". I consider it an honor that God is so obviously preparing me for something. I can't wait to see what it is.

You and me both girl! Very Happy
|

User Profile
Supporter
im glad to hear shes doing better!....
yet again stating obvious but wow shes tiny look at her small little fingers on your finger.. thats such a cute picture, you should try to get a close up and frame it
|

User Profile
By the way, how is Carly's daddy holding up? We're praying for him too, of course! Wink
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
she looks gorgeous. i'm glad she's doing better
|

Extremely eHealthy
I am completely amazed by Carly and you.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
We really love getting your updates. These are the first pics I have seen where you can really tell how teeny she is compared to you. What a little pumpkin. How were her last couple of days?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
please forgive me, i havent been around much, but how early was she?

your default picture is precious, she is so tiny

~alicia~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Rachel, it is so hard for me to look at her. it totally breaks my heart. Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
OMG! It's so hard to look at these pictures but I'm glad she's doing well. Your family is still in my prayers.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
She is so beautiful. So so tiny. She is such a great little fighter!
|

Especially eHealthy
wow, she's beautiful!!

Have they allowed you to hold her yet? I know that moment will be the most precious!!!

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
moldedbymercy88 wrote:
By the way, how is Carly's daddy holding up? We're praying for him too, of course! Wink

He's doing well. We both came down with colds today so we won't be able to visit till we are better! Sad Hopefully we will get better REAL soon! I miss her when I not there! So a couple of days will be tourture!
|

Extremely eHealthy
sillyakchick wrote:
We really love getting your updates. These are the first pics I have seen where you can really tell how teeny she is compared to you. What a little pumpkin. How were her last couple of days?

Her last couple of days have been great! Nothing but improvements! Today the decreased the amounth of oxygen she gets to 30% and decreased her chest wiggle!
|
Tags: tired, parenting, eyes
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....