Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Exema ? red dots hives on skin in the heat high body temperature

Early this year,when i got in the heat i got hives and rashes like really bad,red splochs on my neck and red dots and hives all over me,i've also noticed that they come when im really angry,or in a hot shower,jacuazi,and anything to do with my body tempature getting hot,they itch really bad as well,and i noticed when i get out of the jacuzi with them and decide to get back in,i get like,pringlys everywhere.Its kinda annoying.Doctor didnt know what it was,i was told exema,or something but the stuff does NOT work.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2009
skin exema
hi, i had a skin allergy since i was a teenager and my doctor gave me a cream called(betnosam ointment) wich is manufactured by: the state company for drugs in samarra - iraq
my skin began to appear a dark areas and i don't know how to treat it
|

replied June 26th, 2009
Hi guys, aloe vera is superb for skin problems. U shud try it. It cleared up my mild acne and my friends severe eczema. I use the juice but my mates used the gelly.
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....