User Profile
of stupid contractions! I can't take 10 more weeks of having darn painful contractions. I woke up at 1 this morning having contractions that were about 5 minutes apart. They stayed that way until about 3. I didn't even bother going into L&D this time. I have an appointment Thursday so I am going to discuss everything with my doctor and see what he thinks we should do. I do know that if I go 10 more weeks while still having contractions that I will not have the energy to push this baby out.

I just needed to vent guys. I'm tired and cranky. My feet are swollen and I'm sleep deprived. All of a sudden my belly is huge too. I need to post some new pics so you guys can see the difference.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2007
Supporter
sorry hun i wished you felt better pics please.
|

Especially eHealthy
im so sorry steph
10 weeks is a long time but i dont know if thers much you can do at this point Sad you dont want the baby to come this early
its frusterateing hun but your doing a great job! maybe theres something they can give you for the pain?
|

User Profile
Supporter
can you take tylenol?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I can take tyelnol but it doesn't help. If he could just give me something for the pain or maybe some muscle relaxers so I can sleep I would be okay. I may see if he will go ahead and check me again though just to make sure that the contractions aren't dilating me now. I don't want her to come this early at all. I'm not ready. I will be 30 weeks Friday. I want to go at least 7 more weeks before she comes. If I get any worse I will probably have to leave work though. I am planning on working for six more weeks. I really need to so we can pay a few things off but if I can't do then I can't do it. I really just needed to vent. I don't know how my mom dealt with this. She did the same thing with me and my little brother.
|

User Profile
Supporter
take a deep breath and let it out slowly you have waited for this lil one and you can do this ok just try relaxing techniques see what works for you. music worked for me id put my headphones on and turn on robert miles its new age music but it helped alot.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I haven't tried anything like music. I basically just breathe through the contractions which usually works. I'm just afraid that I'm gonna be so tired by the end that I won't have what it takes to get her out. I have waited a long time and I do want her to be here but not just yet. Her little lungs need to mature and she needs ot get a bit bigger yet.
|

User Profile
Supporter
shell stay inside but you need to relax its not healthy for you or the baby to be like this hun try what works best for you and youll do just fine.
|

User Profile
replied November 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i hope the contractions calm down and you can get some rest. try and relax
|

Extremely eHealthy
tylenol pm was the only way I slept in the end of my pregnancy.
|

Extremely eHealthy
My OB gave me a nice prescription of Tylenol with codeine (sp?)...... knocks me right out XD
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That stuff doesn't do a whole lot for me. I might ask for it though. It's been so long since I've taken anything strong that it might actually work.
|

Supporter
Tylenol PM was my lifesaver for sleep. Esp. the nights S/O was away reporting for his weekend and 2 wks...I know it's hard but try your hardest to relax, that baby needs to bake for 10 more weeks...
|

replied November 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
AWWW!! I'm sooo sorry you're going through this!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I can't sleep AT ALL!! I lay on one side, my hips feel like they've cracked in half. I lay on the other, it's the same thing.

Nothing helps...pillows, nothing.

We're soo close in due dates!! I can't WAIT to see your new belly pics!!!!
I just took some 31 week pics last night!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied November 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
AWWW!! I'm sooo sorry you're going through this!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I can't sleep AT ALL!! I lay on one side, my hips feel like they've cracked in half. I lay on the other, it's the same thing.

Nothing helps...pillows, nothing.

We're soo close in due dates!! I can't WAIT to see your new belly pics!!!!
I just took some 31 week pics last night!!!

Sarah

Shocked i cant believe you're already 31 weeks pregnant! its gone too fast
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...