Hi. I was diagnosed w/ PCOS a few months ago by me reproductive endocrinologist. I get my period maybe once a year, am overweight and currently have two cysts on my right ovary that are 3 cm in diameter. I conceived my son with IUI 3 yrs ago and was hoping to do that again. Unfortunatly, it looks like I may not even be able to have any more kids. Anyone else out there w/ PCOS successfully had a baby with this condition? I need a glimmer of hope.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 26th, 2007
Experienced User
I have PCOS, but have not conceived yet. You should come on over to www.soulcysters.com. It has loads of info and alot of people in your same situation. Good luck to you!
|

replied February 13th, 2012
pcos and trying to concieve
i am in the same posiion i want another baby i 2 have a son who is three i dnt kno if ill ever have another baby but i jus thnk god almost evry day for him
|
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....