User Profile
Till my due date and Dante is still cozy in here! Sad
I never thought I'd still be pregnant by this point.

I'm just frusterated that's all, and really am not in a good mood today.
So I'm like the worldest largest B**T* today.
I keep snapping at everyone today when they ask when I'm due or if he's here yet. Evil or Very Mad

And I didn't show up at work today because they're being retarded schedulers again. They scheduled me every day this week and from 10-5 today when they know DAMN well that I'm not supposed to work more than 5 hrs a day esp when I'm this close. I don't know what's gotten into me....I never do a no call no show, but I'm just so sick of everything right now.

And school starts back up tomorrow...what fun! Evil or Very Mad

Sorry for my vent (again) girls! Just had to say something before I lose it. Hope you're all having a good day.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Honey I'm sorry. Dante will be here before you know it! I can't believe your due date is so close!

Where do you work? You probably posted it here before but I may have missed it.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I work at Kohls. Great place to shop, horrible to work Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
I remember waking up on my due date, and going to bed that night with not a single contraction. I was so bummed. But it's so worth the wait once they get here! You'll forget about all the horrible mood swings and just how uncomfortable pregnancy can be. Hang in there! He's gotta come out some time!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Dante will get here before you know it, and then there will be days you wish you could shove him back in your belly and have a nice nap. : )
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
There are lots of days I wish I could put Kaylee back in my belly for a couple hours! Shane always tells me "I'm not sure I'd recommend that!"

Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
i dont wanna piss u off or sound mean but i told you he wasnt coming early! ask that doc of yours to strip your membranes. thats what helped with liam and he was only two days before my due date. Its better for them to cook longer, you dont want a baby that has to go to the NICU or anything. Just figure it wont be more than 10 days since your doc will prob induce if he isnt here by 41 weeks
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Don't worry, you don't sound mean or anything. I just had it in my head that he was going to come early because that's all my mother kept saying to me. Oh well.

And my doctor is out of town until Dec 3rd, so I don't think the other doctor will strip my membranes. I could always ask though. Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
i specially scheduled my appt to be there at 39 weeks 2 days because they refused to do it before i was 39 weeks and that was the only other appt, well i got there and the stupid appt clerk scheduled it with a nurse practitioner who wouldnt do it. i was so pissed they went and found me someone in the office who would lol. i hope they do! i know how ya feel cuz i was big with liam
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
LOL I haven't scheduled an appt for this week because my doctor is out of town. So I wasn't sure if she wants me to see the other doctor or who knows...it would've been nice of her to tell me.

And she was going to strip my membranes last week but didn't want to "encourage me to go before she got back".
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I heard that REALLY hurts. I'm scared to have it done lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Stripping hurts. It hurts a lot. Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Do they always do it? Cause i really want to avoid it.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Absolutely not. Usually they'll ask if you want to be stripped, or at the very least let you know they're doing it. They usually do it during a vaginal exam, so if you don't want them to do it, tell them before you put your feet in the stirrups.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well it can't hurt as bad as labor does can it?
I'm fine with getting them stripped if it helps bring on labor.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Well, it doesn't hurt in the same way as labor does. But it really freaking hurts. Contractions hurt in your body... like, in your stomach, your back, your abdomen, and it radiates outward. Stripping hurts in your bunny. JUST in your bunny. Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
ouch

why do they strip your membranes? is it when your over due?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well i want nothing to do with it! lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Well, they strip your membranes hoping it'll send you into labor. They usually do it right around your due date or when you're overdue. Some doctors do it early-ish, like around 39 weeks, and others don't do it at all no matter how overdue you are. It's also never guaranteed to work. I had mine stripped and it didn't do squat. It also hurt like a mother-effer.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well mine was going to strip 'em last week when I was 38 weeks, so I don't think you have to be overdue for them to do it.
|

replied June 7th, 2011
ive just had my stretch and sweep and trust me it dosent hurt as much that goes through your head i was shitting my self a minute ago then when she did it i was hmm uncomfortable but its no diffrent from a internal witha spectrum if uve had one , if u want to try and bring on labour i wud deffo recommend doing it as its worth a try as it aint that painfull trust me , so if ur as fed up as i am do it Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...