User Profile
I started throwing up Sad I can't believe this. No morning sickness the whole first trimester and now at the end, the nausea is getting worse and worse (I'm 37 weeks 4 days). This is the first time this pregnancy I've thrown up. I feel a bit better now; hopefully, my stomach will settle down. That wasn't much fun!

I wish labor would start already! It's getting old dealing with this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
im sorry you're not feeling well. hopefully you feel better soon
|

Especially eHealthy
ahhh i felt like i wanted to puke last week Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry you're not feelin too well! Ya don't hear very often of people getting morning sickness at the end of the pregnancy! I hope it goes away before you're ready to have the baby!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I actually didn't have much sickness in the start of pregnancy, well not compared to the second trimester, and towards the last. I don't really remember when it started and stopped, but i remember it being mostly in the second and third trimesters. I would be on the bathroom floor throwing up so hard that I would end up peeing myself... and this was all the time. I got medication for it though, and that helped a lot. Good luck, you are almost done!
|

Especially eHealthy
mm great description tanya... at least it almost over, when its in the beginning you wonder if youll survive 30 more weeks of that stuff.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...