User Profile
i am such a stress case. I am trying to choose a mobile for Brian and am having a hard time. Anyone have the aquarium ocean wonders with the light show? What about Deluxe symphony in motion??

I like both and have read the ratings. I like the deluxe symphony and would have bought that if Brian slept in his crib from day one. I don't think I would be able to use it as much when he is getting older. With the other one, I can move it to the dresser when he is older and it will still display the light show.

I went to buy mesh bumper pads and they were out. The warehouse is out as well. I will be ordering them. If you have a mesh, breathable bumper pad and got it online please let me know the company - that is if you like it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2007
Supporter
The family I babysit for has the Aquarium Ocean Wonders, and their 4-month-old (Graciela) LOVES it. She babbles and smiles and coos and stuff when it plays. And her two-year-old sister (Marisol) loves it too. She's always tugging on my pants, pulling me toward Gracie's room going, "Fishies, fishies Nayee!"
Check WalMart.com for the crib bumpers. I found one that I think is what you're looking for (again, Gracie has it) and it's in-stock and only $19.84
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
THANKS!!! I dread going to walmart but it's so darn close. I will try there. That price is right, too!! Babies are us is (was) selling them for $34.00.

Great news on the mobile!! We will probably get it tomorrow afternoon.

Cute avatar! You look beautiful.
|

Most Diplomatic Poster
whatever that mobile is, it sounds super fancy. eadie has a really plain one with teddy bears and she adores it. she holds her arms out and kicks her legs and babbles away when i wind it up for her. but, then again, she really loves the digital alarm clock too, lol. (she smiles at it and turns her head away and peeks at it out of the corner of her eye, acting shy like it's a real person Laughing .)

let us know how brian likes the mobile. eadie has a little flashlight that does a light show and she is fascinated by it so maybe she would like that one too.
|

User Profile
Supporter
ladylee70 wrote:

Cute avatar! You look beautiful.

Thanks! It's a cropped version of a full length photo of me before I went to our school's fall formal.
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I have the ocean lights thingy and Hannah loves it. She knows how to turn it on herself now and she sometimes does this when she wakes up in the morning and lays there to watch it. I never used bumper pads with either of my kids. They never seemed to fit quite right and they always ended up with an arm or leg stucjk under when I had Geneva, so I took them out and then never had them for hannah.
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....