Medical Questions > Cancer > Lung Cancer Forum

Chipsa Alternative Hospital for stage 4 lung cancer

I was just diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and have been looking at alternative treatments. I'm leaning toward going to the CHIPSA hospital in Tijuana, Mexico. Has anyone been there, and could you please give me your experiences and/or comments on your treatment, how long you spent there, results, and any other observations. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
What is the histopathologic (diseased tissue) type of the lung cancer you have?
Has the cancer spread to another lobe of the lung from where it started or to another part of your body, for example the liver or bones?
Have you been told that you have inoperable lung cancer?

I don't have personal experience with medical treatments offered by the CHIPSA hospital medical team, but I came to some informations that this hospital has a unique treatment for inoperable disease, like cancers in late stages.
Their original medical practice is the integration of complementary alternative medicine (immuno-nutrition therapy, given before and following surgery, radiation and chemotherapy significantly reduce the incidence of relapse and raises the remission rates in most cancers) with traditional protocols.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....