http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=SportsGuy
copy the poll question for the link
ok
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Well im new to this board,but would like to know what you think about this site. You see I always have been looking for a way to increase my height and one day while scrolling through my sites I found this. He doesnt claim to be able to make you grow taller, but he does claim his rings will in fact make you live forever by curing you of all diseases. Now I know this sounds crazy but just check out his site. Its kinda hard to find things on it but look around and click on everything. He talks about lots of topics such as even curing aids using magnetic frequencies. This is kinda similar to those magnetic bracelets if any of you have heard of it. Anyway dont get me wrong im not advertising for him since I have nerver tried it, I just wanted to know what you all think. Also as a sidenote he has a patent and he tells you how to make the ring if u dont have money to buy it. Maybe its for real.

Copy the poll question for the link because I cant paste it right for some reason.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 13th, 2004
Could you all tell me what you think and also if the link works. Could someone tell me why I cant post the link directly?
|

replied April 20th, 2004
Doesnt anyone have anything to say about it.
|

replied May 25th, 2004
Can't get through to the page!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....