Well, i havent been on in a while, but i thought now wasa good time to come back, ive recently found out i am 10 weeks pregnant (im 17y o) but i think im doing ok, ive decidedto keep it and have recently gone back to school-a teen pregnancy/mother school- and am tartig t look for a better place to live. Just wanted to share my news
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
were you ttc? congrats; I'm glad you are staying in school. that is very responsible. good luck with the baby and finding a nice place to live
|

Experienced User
i wasnt ttc, but i wasnt n birth control oz ive yet to find smething that isnt hormol, latex or hs spermicide! i have really bad allergies to everything lol. And yeah,i wast going to go back to schoo, but this one helps to teach basic parenting skills which will be good because my partner is trying to get a truck driving job sine it pays well
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You are allergic to hormones? How is that possible? Aren't the hormones in birth control natural in your body, and are in high amounts when you become pregnant?

They also sell condoms that are latex free. They are in most drug stores.

That is good you found a school and support to help you through this...good luck.
|

Experienced User
yeh, i didnt understand the whole hormone thingeither, but my dr said i was allergic to them when my body starteplaying up after i went on tem, and ive been looking forthe latx free ones, but theyre hard to find in new zealand
|

Experienced User
sorry bout the bad typing, my keyboard is really awful to use
|

replied November 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I could never take hormonal bc because it all made me deathly ill, so I feel for you.
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2007
Supporter
futureshock wrote:
I could never take hormonal bc because it all made me deathly ill, so I feel for you.

I was the same as you, but for some reason since i've had Mika i'm fine taking them. Mr doctor said it happens sometimes when you've given birth. The human body amazes me
|

replied November 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The body amazes me, too. The brain, especially. Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...