Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

12 Days Late...pregnant???

Hello. I am curious about being pregnant. I have no crazy symptoms,only have been feel nausa but no vomiting. I have had recent bad hedaches. but my main concern is I am 12 days late on my period.And i am always on a normal cycle. I took a preg test by urine and blood at the doctors about 2 weeks before my missed period day and one store one about 4 days after I was late and they were all negative. what is weird is I usually have cramps and breast tenderness before my period and i have had nothing. I am also not on any kind of birth control. what do you think?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you took a blood test? why did you take it 2 weeks before

id say your not preg
|

User Profile
Supporter
yeah i have the same thing as you except i'm 13 days late. No symptoms at all except for nausea. But i took test and all neg so I'd say i'm not and neither are you. If you'll still concerned about it take a blood test.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
i think the same thing as others if your still worried about it call your dr and have them run another blood test. Do you use BC or have you changed to a new BC, and are you trying to get preg. Right now I dont think you are preg.
|

i have never taken birth control...and i have been trying for about 9 months now. this is the first time i have ever been late on a cycle so i was just curious.
|

Especially eHealthy
stress can cause a late/missed period Smile
|

User Profile
Supporter
yup stress is what's causing my late/missed period. Crying or Very sad
|

yeah, stresss is what i told the doc i thought it was but i have been stressed alot in the past and it was just weird that i only missed my period this time.but i think you are all right. It is prob stress sadly
|

Especially eHealthy
good luck Sad however it wouldnt hurt to test again to put your mind at ease
|

i was just curious cause the only test i have taken since i missed my period was one from the dollar store. so i was told to try again
|

Especially eHealthy
dollar store test are the same thing as ones from a regular store
|

i dunno i was just tellin you what i was told lol
|

User Profile
Experienced User
the_girlfriend wrote:
good luck Sad however it wouldnt hurt to test again to put your mind at ease

I would test again to put your mind at ease also. Stress can do crazy things to your body things you would not even think of.

good luck let us know what happens.
|

User Profile
Supporter
yeah when i stress i catch really bad headaches and I cant concentrate and I get really impatient but i NEVER was late with my period. But i guess there's a first time for everything!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...