User Profile
As soon as her father finished saying grace I pointed out the ring, took it off the flowers and got down on one knee. I actually spoke for the first time in ten years and everyone looked like they were going to pass out in their food!

Ha detto sì. Ci siamo impegnati!
She said yes! We're engaged!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read your other posts and I think this is really wonderful!!!!!!
|

Especially eHealthy
congrats congrats congrats!
|

Yeeeeaaaah!!! well done!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2007
Ringraziamenti!
While I'm here saying thanks to everyone I'll give an update too.

Around other people, I feel scared still to saying anything. Whenever it's just her and I alone at home I can't stop talking though. Most everything I say is in Italian so she doesn't understand most of what I say. I have a very heavy accent that she says she loves, no way am I getting rid of it then. My actual spoken English needs work and my Italian is fluent like it was ten years ago. I did it! And without a speech therapist! So thanks again everyone, if dyan and yoga could be here for the wedding I'd send them an invitation. I'll keep you all updated.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Im so proud of you--you could sent me an invite any way:) id love to have it and pictures of you two. Im very happy for you.
|

User Profile
Thanks dyan.

When we get a date set and the invitations made I'll P.M. you for an address. I don't know how to put pictures on here and I don't have a camera. Too much of a luxury for my income but I might have a few older photos.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
great--ill be looking forward to that.Smile
|

replied November 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
This is so fantastic Smile I'm really glad you worked this out!!
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2007
Ringraziamenti!
Thanks Eiri.

How do I post pictures? I found three old ones that I scanned and put on Photobucket from prom.
|

Especially eHealthy
Do you have the photobucket account? If you just have images, you can go to http://load.imageshack.us/ and upload a file, OR get one from another website. Then you'll want to scroll down on the "Image Uploaded" page once it's done, and scroll down to the lower three choices. One is labled "Forum Code 1" or something like that. That's the one that works.
|

User Profile
?
I have a Photobuket but what you typed I don't understand at all. I need to brush up on my English or something. Is there an img code?
|

Especially eHealthy
Yeah, that's what I said... I'll do screen captures lol Rolling Eyes

Actually, if you have a photobucket there should be a URL underneath the pictures or something that you can paste into forums. I don't use photobucket so I don't know how it works.
|

User Profile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Try putting the direct link code inbetween [img] [/img] to put the pic directly up here.

Like this:

Beeyooteeful, by the way!!!
|

User Profile
Okay I get it now, thank you very much Birch. Let's see if I can post the other one...

|

Especially eHealthy
Wow!! So pretty and handsome you two are!
|

User Profile
Thanks, I took that compliment to heart and gave Sigi hers. She says thanks, too. I have to get more recent ones.
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wow! you are handsome and she is gorgeous. Im so glad that she said yes. you two look so happy together.
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2007
Thanks dyan, from both of us. We're so happy I'm amazed.

I have to ask. Does anyone think there's such a thing as falling back to mutism? Something happened to me yesterday and I haven't spoken even to Sigi since then. Maybe I'm going back to not speaking...?
|
Tags: food
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....