Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Postpartum and Postnatal Forum

Pregnant Already? One Month after First Baby

I just had a baby A month and some odd days ago and I'm afraind I might be pregnant again!!! me and my boyfriend tried to have sex after about 4 weeks after I had the baby and It was to painful so we stopped and I went and got the planB ( or morning after pill) then we tried again about 4 days later stupid of me I know and it didn't work but I didn't get the Plan B again and then We finally had sex a week later and I had to get the plan B again because he finished and I'm so scared because I know you can get pregnant by the Pre-cum please help and tell me what you think I am only 18 and I dont want another baby right now I'm so scared please tell me what you think!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2007
Experienced User
Well anything is possible.
I think you need to get on birth control. Plan be is NOT contraceptive, it is 'emergency' contraceptive. First used for ppl who were raped, not for those who cannot be bothered to have protected sex.
Can you not use a condom at least?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hang on. You had your baby just over a month ago and didn't have sex until a month after you had the baby and then again the week or so after that...aren't we now in the future?! I'm confused.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
erm thats what i thought?
|