Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Strange Jealousy/feelings, Help????

Hey, Ive always thought about this since i started being interested in girls and learning all the birds and bees things. I dont know where it comes from but Im really confused. Ive always kind of been a jealous boyfriend, not to the point of danger or obsession just generally more jealous then i probably need to be, it sucks but i deal with it fine mostly, i may throw a temper tantrum here and there but thats it. Anyway moving on to my question/problem. Ive been seeing a girl now for over a year and love her very much, now i get jealous of other guys she knows and stuff like that and when she goes out and has fun with the girls and stuff but im used to it so its not a big deal. she and i also have a good sexual life. but i find myself getting irritated when its "that time of the month" for her, theres no way i can talk to her about this so im asking anyone who will give me input. I find myself being almost jealous of her minstrel cycle or i dont really know how to say it, its like, i get angry and frustrated because of it, not because our sex life gets put on hold because she is still up for making me happy, but i would almost rather not even do it if i cant do it for her, i think of her minstrel cycle and become very irritated and just confused, i shouldnt fell like this should i ? is it extremely inappropriate for me to feel this way towards her pms ? im not sure if i got my point across any input is appreciated?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 23rd, 2007
Sorry but i dont understand what the problem is... why would any male be jealous of a womens menstrual cycle?? lol Smile maybe your just confused, why dont you try to talk to her about this, i understand it would be hard to talk about this subject, but you should give it a try.
|

User Profile
replied February 11th, 2008
hmm, is it like.. you are jealous because she has a reason or excuse to act a certain way and it doesnt seem fair..? thats the only thing i can think of lol
|
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....