Medical Questions > Parenting > Preschool Kids Forum

Gift ideas for 3 year old

User Profile
My niece just started preschool and is almost 3. What might be a good idea for her upcoming birthday? I live abroad, so flat and light are my requirements for gifts.

Thanks,
Yoga
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 26th, 2007
Supporter
Ask her parents --- what does she like?
|

User Profile
replied December 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Get her somthing that enriched her 3yrs old mind like a easy jigsaw.
|

replied September 22nd, 2008
My son loves the Geo Trax trains sets. For about $50, you can get a few sets for a small track. Try Target or Costco. Trains run 5.99 - 15.99 or so. Then you need the Track Packs too. About $ 19.99 for that.

|

replied April 15th, 2009
in great kid gifts offers a wide selection of toys from infants to older kids, they are very educational.

as a mother, i only want the best for my kids. inlove
|

replied July 3rd, 2010
First of all please note that this is coming from a 15-year old male. However saying "It's just because you're a teenager" would be horribly ignorant of you.

Another thing: My general personality is not what most people expect. Most kids of my age tend to mess around and love to have fun; personal experience has made it so that I am a relatively cold and serious individual. This could probably be the reason you'll tell yourself "Holy crap, there's no way this is coming from a teen."

|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied November 9th, 2012
Sunshine Musical Skirt ,Mollie Tent , Orange Tabby Cat - Perfect Pets.
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2012
Experienced User
There are so many toys fr kids now days. I like talking dolls.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied April 28th, 2013
My daughter will be 3 in June - she's getting a vtech camera, easel for painting/magnetic letters, a scooter and a pink hairdrier
|

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2014
Learning to read and write books are great. Dress-up clothes or arts and crafts supplies/kits.
|

replied April 23rd, 2015
I think you should ask the parents to make sure that you don't give her something she already has.
There are many really nice books for children. If she likes dolls you could buy her a doll pram etc.
|
Tags: preschool, Yoga
Quick Reply