User Profile
I'm definately not going to have another baby. My main reason is that I'm just starting to get my freedom back (even if it's only for 3 hours a day) and until I'm certain that I'm ready for a job, when Logan goes to nursery I'm going to use that time for 'me' time. I will probably go back to my gym but not overdo it cause I had to stop last time for sciatica.

In a way I'm sad because I built up Robbie to think we would have one. But I don't think our relationship is strong enough to have another baby.

So, I'm going to make the most of my free time. Neil is still going to have the babies on Saturday nights to Sunday evening so I am going to make sure i party damn hard!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 19th, 2007
Supporter
If that is what your heart tells you do to then do it hun. Always follow your heart. Maybe build up a stronger relationship with robbie and a few years down the road you can have a beautiful child with him!! You also need 'you' time and time to partayyy!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Yes I do. I know I probably sound really selfish but I feel like I lost a big part of being a teenager by marrying at 18 and being in a realtionship since 16. I want to go out and dance the night away. While Neil is still in the kids life I want to make the most of it.

I love my kids to death and if mummy's happy then it benefits them even more Very Happy
|

Extremely eHealthy
I just posted you in another threat but your not selfish at all!!
Your so right about if momma is happy lol

brian always tells me if momma aint happy, aint nobody happy.

Your doing an amazing job being the mom that you are so enjoy life and have some you time!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
thanks hun good luck TTC though
|

Especially eHealthy
I didn't think you should have had another child with Robbie in the first place. Wink When you started seeing Robbie, you had reservations about the relationship. I think you should be YOU. Be as carefree as possible while being the best mom you can be.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad you really thought this through. There is nothing wrong with wanting a little time just for yourself. And you can always decide later to start ttc. But, you can't take back a baby.

Have you told Robbie yet?

Are you going to get the IUD put back in?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Robbie knows. He said he will support me whatever I decide.

I'm going to get it put in some time this week
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Good for you! You had your kids young, you deserve some of that fun time to yourself back imo. You're only young once Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Thanks.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I don't think its selfish to want time for yourself. As moms, we often give and give of ourselves until there's nothing left over. I think its really great that you have thought it through so extensively. You can alawys change your mind to HAVE a baby, but you can't change your mind NOT to nearly as easily. Go out. Party. Go to the gym-or don't. Take naps. Get your nails done. Enjoy yourself!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I will do. I honestly want to make the most of any free time I have. It's wierd but now that I have decided not tohave a baby I feel like I have been given another chance at freedom.

That's how I know I am making the right choice. Cause it feels like if I did have a baby I would be sacraficing my life for him/her.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...