Ryan and I were havin sex and when he was done we noticed that the bed was soaked. I know that I didnt pee because I had a full blatter and he didnt pee cause thats kinda hard for a guy to pee while jizzin'(sorry). I made him smell it and it didnt smell like pee either but it did have an odor to it.......Does anyone know what it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It could have been that u just " Embarassed " alot and didnt know it! Lol
thats all I can think it would b..

Jordan and jaydyn
|

replied April 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Or sweat????...
|

replied April 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Could be.....Dunno......Its still not dry and that was like 4 hours ago. Lol I think it would have dried already if I agh " Embarassed " alot. And if it was sweat I dont think it would smell...Like it does.....
|

replied April 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
The same thing kinda happened to me the other day but it wasnt soaking the bed wet, it was just wetter but watery and I could feel it like underneath me gettin damp, I just figured it was a mixture of sweat and just wetness.
|

replied April 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yea I was worried that it was some fluids leaking but I think its finally drying I didnt look(his mom is downstairs right now with me) so I cant look lol.
|

replied April 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It scared me too, I felt the bed underneath me and I asked kevin why it was all wet and hes like I dont know and just kept on going... Its like god! Why dont you look and check to make sure it aint blood or just stop to see if theres something wrong... For the longest time I was afraid to have sex, cuz in the very begining of my pregnancy after we had sex I was really raw and I was bleeding very lightly (its was a very light pink) and I was afraid I was gonna loose the baby. But after awhile I realized that it was just cuz I was dryer than normal and we needed to use some lube! But I was still worried about that what if...
|

replied April 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yea I get what ur sayin. We are re arranging down here to put the babys things in. Smile im so excited to set it all up.
|
Tags: Pregnancy, smell, sex
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...