Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Help for bulemic 13 year old boy ...

ive been bulemic from 13 im a boy. i stopped for ages an now its coming back. please help me. i dont want to lose evrything i gained wile i stop. . please help. i dont want to have to put my family through this again. all i c is myself as fat. help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 19th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
What kind of treatment have you received in the past (if any)?
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2007
Are you 13 yrs?? I know what you mean by puttiing your fam through it! I've put my fam through so much crap. But if they were there for you, then they love you. If you have guilt for putting them through "it", then you love them, right? Talk to me.....kitty.
|

replied December 1st, 2007
Experienced User
I don't know much about bulimia but I know that regular exercise can let me eat a lot without feeling fat or guilty afterwards. Maybe the same will go for you.
|

replied January 5th, 2008
Have you gotten help recently??

If you don't want your family to go through that, then get help asap so it wont get worse.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....