her 4 month check up today
She is in the 95 percentile for her height (at 26 inches)
and the 90th for her weight (15 and a half lbs)

The doctor told me to start her on rice cereal and she had her first bowl today.. which she LOVED. haha
She ate with the spoon and yelled at me when i stopped for a minute.

I was looking for the baby talk forum but couldnt find it so if this gets moved so be it.. Sorry I tried..

her new favorite past time...pulling mommy's hair
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
haha! So cute! Smile how did she do with the ear piercing that young? I'm thinking about it this time with my new one. We waited until Chyanne was 6. But i think it looks cute when they are that little.
|

Extremely eHealthy
she did awesome. She cried for like half a minute and has been great ever since. Her daddy wanted it done so bad! He even picked out what earrings he wanted for her.
Its awesome because we got it done when she was young enough to not know what they are and pull at them. they healed great.

When did we get a parenting community?

im so lost lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I want to get it done, but my fiance says NO WAY! lol We'll see what happens with a trip to grandmas house Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
now she's back to looking like her dad! that picture you posted last week looked *just* like you.

she's very cute! i love her chubbiness! finn was always in the 90th-95th percentiles too.

that's cute that he picked out her earrings!
|

Extremely eHealthy
haha it was such a big deal to him

for some reason her hair is too. His mom adopted a baby when he was 14 so he learned how to braid hair and he cant wait for bree to have some more.

im married to a big scary drill instructor who loves earrings and braided hair lol

i love finns chunkiness!! I want bree to be just like him lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
So Cute! How do you like the bumbo (no bumbo haters answer)?? I was thinking of getting one. I saw the bebe for sale at Babies are us and it was a little cheaper but I haven't read anything about that.

That's adorable Brian picked out the earrings for her. What a great daddy!!

Is she eating rice cereal? How is that going?
|

User Profile
Supporter
She's a beautiful healthy girl.. like Jersey Smile.
Glad she loved her cereal. The pics say so much Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
she loves to eat lol
I love the bumbo. I dont want to get a highchair yet so its working out well for us
|

Extremely eHealthy
Look at her! She does look like her dad. That is really funny that he is into braiding and ear piercing. I bet there are privates that would never believe in a million years that he has a sensitive side.

Our ped said to add flavor to cereals to add a little bit of apple juice. Jaylon loves his cereal that way...of course he loves to eat too.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
She is so cute! You are beautiful, by the way Smile
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....