Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Not Annoyed Anymore, F-ing P*$$ed

User Profile
So you all know all the stupid crap that Jon's brother was doing the other day. Well, today Jon's friend was coming over to get and old love seat of ours. Well the basement is where Mike stays. When Seth got here I went down there to show him what he could take and I didn't have any shoes on. I stepped on something that was covered by a towel and it hurt like hell. I looked at my foot and I was bleeding. That !**@!*ng psycho drilled a bunch of screws into an old shelf and sat in on the floor and covered it with a towel. I am so beyond p*$$ed. I called his girlfriend and told her to tell him when he got to her house that he was going to die. I now have screw hole in my foot and Jon is p*$$ed. What kind of psycho does sh*t like that because I kicked over 2 laundry baskets? Jon is going to kick his A S S and get him fired from his job. It won't be hard because Mike steals sh*t all the time and Jon took pictures of it the other day.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That's beyond !**@! up. I don't even know what to say to that...wow.
I thought he was just a huge jerk at first, now I'm beginning to think he needs medical attention Evil or Very Mad

I'm sorry you have to put up with such a bastard.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Haha that's funny. I didn't say messed.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Shocked Evil or Very Mad take pictures of the ass beating, Sam!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah, go for it. Kick his ass with your good foot!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Well, Mike officially has no job. And Jon is calling the police and he is going to file domestic battery on Mike.
|

User Profile
Justice is served. Let's rejoice!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Did he really purposely do this? Is that what i'm hearing?

Oh my god, the guy plotted this . he actually took the time to drill holes in an old shelf proceeded to throw a towel on floor. Omg this guys seriously has issues and sounds like somone who plans murders and sh*t. I cant believe this and all the while two babies are in that house!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Good! Be sure to take pictures of your foot in case it goes to court, hon! And if they offer to take you to the hospital, accept! You don't want to risk getting an infection, plus it'll look better in court if you were seen by a doctor.
|

User Profile
Supporter
i was just gonna suggest that to.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
What *did* he do for work?
|

User Profile
replied November 17th, 2007
Thats terrible sam! Did jons mom have anything to say about it since its her house? She should make him move out for doing such a sick thing imo, he went way too far. What if you had taken ethan down there and he walked onto it too! Or your mom could have been the one to step on it, doesnt he care about anyone but himself?
If you go to the doctor, make sure to get a copy of the doctors report...Judge Judy always asks to see those, should help your case.
|

Especially eHealthy
geez i want u to know it took me like 20 mins to get this darn topic to load. What does jons ma say about it?? I would be demanding she kick him out or no grandkids for her! but then again im mean like that. I hope the cops put him in jail long enough for you get your family out of that house! what a psycho, he needs to go to the psyc ward of a hospital for a while
|

User Profile
Supporter
He worked at the same place as Jon installing cable. He sucks at his job anyway.

His mom didn't haven't anything to say about it. She is a dumb b*t(h, I seriously hate her. She was trying to tell me and Jon that we were in the wrong for calling the cops on him. Every time I said anything to her about it, she said she didn't want to hear it so I said..I wouldn't want to hear about it if my son was a sick freak either.

Dani, I actually told her that when we move out she isn't going to see them anymore. I don't want my kids to be around a psycho like that. The cops won't put him in jail, the just make a police report for domestic battery.

The crazy part is, I have never even done anything to make him hate me that much. I think he is just mad because I don't put up with his sh*t like his [tramp] of a girlfriend.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Evil or Very Mad that's insane that they didn't take him. Does he have a court date pending? And did you take pictures of your foot and the board under the towel? You'll probably need evidence, sweetie.

Is your foot okay? Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
I just read the other thread...and this one.

What a psycho!!!!!! What if you had lost your balance and FALLEN onto the "bed of nails"!?!?!?!?
Or, like someone said, what if it had been Ethan?!?!?! I'd DEF be calling the cops too. You're not wrong, at all, for doing that!!!!

I'd prob hit him with the board of screws when he got home. Screw side up! Smile

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
...what a psycho.
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2007
Well hopefully you can get away from them soon. I cant believe his mum didnt have anything to say about it, doesnt she care about her grandkids? Maybe hes mad because he resents you and the babies living there...just a thought because babies cry at night, make a mess, all there stuff takes over the house and everything, maybe hes fed up of it. Still no excuse for his behaviour.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...