User Profile
I only have one stick left after the one that's burning now, so I'm going out to buy some more today. I'm pretty much obsessed. What are some of your favorite scents? Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i prefer candles and i like them in spicy homey scents. i think i have pumpkin spice ones right now.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think candles better too... I love the White Orchid candles from Glade... the ones that melt into a pool of oil?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I detest incense. They have such a gross lingering stench. I also prefer a good candle !

Lol, I have pumpkin spice as well bridg!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
We just got a Glade scented candle in apple cinnamon. It smells pretty close to Yankee. I still like incense better, though.
|

Extremely eHealthy
yeah those are the xmas ones right?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm not sure. There were four scents, I think. We took the sticker off like in the commercials. Haha.
|

Extremely eHealthy
yeah thats the xmas edition. They come in a 4 pack. They smell yummy. Im really surprised that incense doesn't make you sick being preggo and all. I couldn;t smell anything when I was .
|

Especially eHealthy
I have incense. I have candles. I have those plug in flowers from Bath & Body.

I LOVE scents. Wink

I like amber. I like vanilla. I like patchouli (small doses! Patchouli can smell like dying hippie if you aren't careful. Mixed with vanilla it is fabulous though). I like nutmeg. I like cucumber and fresh scents. Linen is nice. Spice.

Actually, it depends on what room. Like in the bathroom I like the cucumber or linen scents. In the kitchen I like the spicy scents and in the living room I like the homey vanilla - nutmeg kind of scents.

Incense honestly depend on the kind you get. Some just smell like azz.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Mine didn't come in a four pack. We got it at Hannaford. Just the one candle.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ingi wrote:
I like patchouli (small doses! Patchouli can smell like dying hippie if you aren't careful. Mixed with vanilla it is fabulous though).

Both those made me lol XD

And then I got yelled at because I'm supposed to be going homework and I'm on here >.>
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ingi wrote:

Haha, so true. Right now I'm burning incense from a music store in my city. It's called Opium haha. It smells nice, though.
|

Extremely eHealthy
azz...lol
|

User Profile
Supporter
i love incense, i don't use it now becasue of Mika but i used to love, lavender, canabis, cinnemin, ginger etc
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm more of a candle fan too. My favs are maple nut, pumpkin, and apple. I like the ones from walmart that are only like 4.97. I love yankies, but i only get those for x-mas lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Nathan loves incense!

I bought him a kind called Erotica or something stupid sounding, but it smelt so good!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm officially out :[. I guess the smoke shop downtown sells really good smelling incense and they're bigger than the regular sticks, so I'm going to go get some and an incense holder tomorrow Very Happy
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Hannaford? That makes me miss maine Sad
|

Supporter
I really don't like incense but they are okay

I LOVE candles...strawberries and cream, vanilla, black cherry, pumpkin spice, blueberry muffins, cherry lol that list goes on
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
Hannaford? That makes me miss maine Sad

Haha, what do you miss about it? It's raining right now and god knows what's going to happen tomorrow.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...