I have tile floors in my kitchen, and brayden got ahold of the dawn, it's dish soap for those who don't know...and he made a total mess, and dude, it's impossible to get out LOL.

I've tried cleaning it up and it won't work. Anybody have any nice cleaning tips?

It gets all bubbly and it makes me giggle, but i'm sooo mad because it feels nasty on my feet, and drives me nuts.

I'm moving in a couple weeks by the way, so I won't be posting for a little while. I'm excited, I hate hate hate this house, and the rent is just retarded.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he was helping!

i have no idea how to clean it up, but have fun with that!

good luck with the move!
|

Extremely eHealthy
What a huge little helper. =( He usually doesn't make messes, but my niece is living with me right now, and he's learned a lot from her.

It's bad of me to say this, but I'll be happy when she moves out. The child is seriously PSYCHO, I know it's not her fault or anything, but it's not my responsibility to do the things I do for her, especially when it's getting in the way with school.

It's so so so hard to go to school when I have a two year old, AND a four year old to take care of. I can't study worth a hoot.

If only my worthless, retarded a$$ hepititis sister wasn't in jail and could actually take care of her own child....that would be nice. =)
|

Especially eHealthy
it's not bad for you to say that. she's not your child so she shouldn't be your responsibility. but it's great that you've taken her in!

do you know how much longer you'll have her?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....