You guys.....I am so freaked out lik u wouldnt believe.......Joshua rolled over twice......And hes only 2 weeks old! I do not think this is normal.....I know they r supposed 2 b like 4 months when they do that.....I am excited but worried......I dont want him to be like jack.....Lol....A 10 y/o in a 40 y/o body......Im calling the pediatrician in the morning.....Anyone else had this happen??? I swear im not lying or nething.....Call and ask my mom.....She saw the first......But ne 1 got ne advice????

Ps stacie im sending out that envelope soon with a couple preggy pics and a couple of josh and me n dewitt......And that pic cd.....But I really need them back asap! I will send u a pic of josh to keep when we get some professionally made but I hate giving away my snapshots! (im sure u understand)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Does no one have an opinion or advice or anything to say??? Lol....Anything would be good.....Even going omg that cant be true would be better than nothing....Lol. Sorry I am really worked up and hyper/excited/worried.......
|

replied April 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Omg thats so werid!!! I dont know anything about it tho!! Sorry!!
|

replied April 9th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I wouldn't worry maybe you have one of those little genius's. My son started crawling at 3 months and walking holding on by 5 months. Kids now a days are very smart.

Brenda
|

replied April 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ive never heard of that happening! I dont even know how that is possible! Smile
|

replied April 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied April 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Alexander rolled over like a couple days ago and he's not two months 'till next week
|

replied April 10th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I think it's great! Congrats!
Love,
chanda
|

replied April 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Wow chrissy-that little fella is going to be a gymnast when he's older!
|

replied April 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Liz.....Dewitt would kill me.....Lol......He's got his heart set on another football player like him.....Lol. I tried callin the pediatrician last night.....But they only had someone to call for emergencies.....I can't call until 2 today because they are on lunch......My biggest worry is what if he rolls over in his crib and hes on his stomach and something happens? He still so young......But maybe he can only do it from his belly.....Thats what he was laying on last night.....I haven't seen him do it from lying on his back.....I dunno I will call the pediatrician in a few minutes.....I am just freaked out.....I have heard of early developers but this is ridiculous!!! Lol
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...