User Profile
Hey my name is nicole. and im deaf
i just want to learn abt std.. i was broke up with my ex boyfriend. and i went to hopstile and i find out that i have std from my ex boyfriend. i was remmy he say i have std and he say kidding. im confused. now i find out abt him give me std.. he is lie to me. i have new boyfriend. he is accpet that i have std. i want to know i can have preggy or cant? i want to know.. please tell me abt that.. smile..

thank
nicole
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
We have no idea what std you might have or if it was cured or not.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
what?..im confused
|

Extremely eHealthy
About what?
|

User Profile
replied November 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
depending on the severity of your STD, you can of course get pregnant. If an STD goes untreated though, it can lead to PID or infertility. PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) is where you have scaring of the uterus and/or fallopian tubes which makes it impossible for the egg to travel and in turn you can't get pregnant. PID is most associated to gonorrhea and chlamydia because they are the most common bacterial STDs.
|

User Profile
replied November 28th, 2007
Experienced User
wow
|

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
If You Are Talking of Chlamydia
a lot of pregnant girls have also chlamydia and some time trichomonas if that's what are you talking about but I don't know. I think you are very young and you need to talk to an older person talk to your parent to see what happen. You need to be treated tho...
|
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....