im so upset i need someone to talk to about my boyfriend and my problems.. no one will sit and listen to me..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ill talk to you

whats going on
|

i have this boyfriend. and we have been going out for 9 months. and now all we do is fight. EVERYDAY. i love him to death and i wouldnt trade him for the world. but it just makes me so upset when we fight, like i just dont care about anything anymore, and just want to give up on everything, and i sit here and say im not when i really am so it dosen't make him mad anymore. some nights i even go to bed crying he makes me so upset. or even when im at my house he makes me cry, and then sits there and tells me dont cry im making him upset. idn i just dont get it anymore. we use to be so happy. and now he has these old friends who he use to hang out with and now he started to talk to him again and they try to break us up.. like idn anymore.i love him so much.. just wish he would care a little bit more. and he wont get a job.. i have to beg him to get one.. he still dosent have one. its just something about him i love. but i cant take this fighting anymore. and no that he hangs out with these kids now they just take over. and he dosent care if i am mad that he hangs out with them. and he was like oh well all i do is sit home and do nothing its not fair. bc i go to work and he is home bored. but he wont get a job. just wants to go out. these kids are bad.. idn help me. im upset. but i love him...
|

Especially eHealthy
he sounds like a lo life nobody

yeah you love him
but he doesnt give a crap about your feeling ok?
|

replied November 14th, 2007
Hi i no u say you love him but ask yourself this does he really love you?
think about it as it sounds like he couldnt careless you should think about
weather you wanna put up with his crap forever are you scared of him?
|

User Profile
replied November 14th, 2007
Supporter
I Totallly Agree
Jo and Suzy are right.........you are way too good for his guy. Love is sometimes blind. I believe now would be a good time to cut the cord.....You are the responsible one with the job. He could care less, lazy ass sitting at hoe with his so called low life friends. You deserve so much better and you are wasting valuable time you could be out having a wonderful life with a man that respects you and will give you the same love you offer. You have to love yourself more. Listen to me I've got 50 years on you! Not all men are like this. You may feel an attraction to him or a feel sorry for him type thing, or even a motherly thing, but to really love someone, takes feeling something in return........Please, get out of this crap ass relationship before he drags you down any further. We belive in you, You just need to believe inyourself....you may just be afraid of letting go and afraid you will be alone.............NOT FOR LONG. You sound like a great catch for the right guy! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2007
I was in a relationship like that myself, and breaking it off was the hardest thing I ever did...a big part of it was cause I felt bad hurting her even though she had wronged me, what really helped me out during that time was like, constantly keeping myself busy, with friends, playin games, work, school, and any free time I had, there was music blasting (harmfully) loud in my ears

maybe you should give that a try

support is out there, it's a messy situation, but sometimes just taking action and doing something for yourself makes you feel a lot better
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Learn It Now, It Doesn't Change.
My last marriage, I married a control freek. I love her soo much. The last four years was nothing but fighting. I still loved her. I would never say anything to her that was demeaning, or hatefull. She was very abusive. Everytime I came home she would tell me how ugly I was, how stuped I was. I lost alot of weight. I was too thin. I gained alot of weight, I was too fat. I could never comb my hair right. I had to shower three times a day. She was done with me four years ago. I now wish I would have left her them, and there, a waste of four years of my life, and it hurt so bad when she dumped me, it almost killed me.
Don't invest in another second. It is what I call deminishing returns.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....