Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

I Have Now Developed a Eating Disorder

hi everyone I am back Very Happy

Yes I haven't eaten for 15 days now, I just dont feel like it at all, I never feel hungry anymore. Just been living of lucoaze sport a few bottles aday. If I try and eat anything within 5 mins I have a sever case of the runs, so I give up eating altogether my body rejects any kind of food and lets me know so I give up. Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
But you still must try to eat something. Lighter stuff. REALLY! and go see a doctor ASAP!
|

replied November 15th, 2007
I am happy as I am losing weight I put on when I was on antipsycotics. I went upto 15st me face was fat and me stomach was not happy, but now I am down to 13st (12st will suite me.

Thanks for your concern, I drink lucosade sport with 1 multivitamin tablet each day so my body is getting what it needs. This is all down to depression I looked it up in the The British Medical Association book called understanding Depression and not eating was one of the main concerns.Sad
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Yes, so.... cheer up. And nourish and cherish yourself *
|

replied November 16th, 2007
Once again thanks for your kind words, I have so many things going on in me life right now, a normal person would have given along time ago.
I can't dislose private concerns, but can mention I have the best solicitor in the UK working for me (Litigation Solicitor, a force to be reconded with) and also the North Wales Police.

In time these matters will be resolved, yes you know about my other post about possession, I don't care anymore as I know the truth and I have been referred to see A psychologist is a person who studies psychology, the systematic investigation of the human mind, including behavior, cognition, and affect. Psychologists are usually categorized under a number of different fields, the most well-recognized being clinical psychologists, who provide mental health care and conduct substantive and applied research.

Yes it was decided that I know longer have to see a psychiatrist ever again, one last visit to conclude matters end of story. The case will then be closed for good.

Thank you kind people for trying to understand my situation even though I gave little insite into my illness<quote from another site Very Happy

I am off to Tenerife 3rd of December for 2 weeks with me dad, taking time out so that means there will be 4 of us altogether me and 2 spirits and me dad lol

I am not scared anymore and to be polite noone seems to understand possesion I know what I have seen and whats happened and can tell the difference between whats real and what is not.

Stay happy people, and hope you all get well

Personal Kindest Regards to everyone on this nice site from your friend forever

Shane Jones(38 male)
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....