Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Site Q and A Forum

Can a Moderator remove my pictures, please?

User Profile
Is there a mod that can take my pictures down? I pmed the admin a couple of times now and no response..I would like all of the pictures Ihave ever posted to come down..lemme know if you can do this for me, thank you Very Happy Oh and I have already deleted them from imagecave and that didnt work Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Daniella
|

replied November 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you can edit your posts Smile

but i think a mod can delete all your posts
pm bridget and laura
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2007
Experienced User
I already pmed bridget she said she can only do Preg com chat...I cant edit them once someone has replied to my posts is what I was told
|

User Profile
replied November 13th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
This is quite a load of work, to be honest. Please consider all possibilities BEFORE posting pictures. Please send me the URLs of all the pics you'd like removed. You can search for the URLs by going here:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/search.php

Then, you can send me the URLs for all the pics you'd like removed via private message. But this is a one-time-only deal and we will address the issue in new policies.

User Profile
replied April 2nd, 2009
Advanced Support Team
CURRENT POLICY = We generally do not delete eHealth Forum accounts. However, we'll be happy to change your username, make the account inactive, and erase the profile settings that connect your email address to your account. This will secure your anonymity AND simultaneously keep relevant medical information online. We find this policy works well for most situations.

Please send me your username and I’ll be happy to begin the process.
Quick Reply