Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

Major Shoulder Injury during Football

Hi, I was knocked down hard on my right shoulder now 3 weeks ago while playing football since then I cant throw a football, extend my right arm or press off of my right arm (ex. pushing myself off the ground). When I do any of those things near the lower middle of my shoulder I get extreme pain and it feels lower middle shoulder expands and someone is ripping it apart. The pain only occurs when I do those things and when I stop those doing one of those three actions the pain instantly stops. The day of the injury and the two days after I could not move my arm or pick anything up. Could anyone please tell me what is wrong and tell me what I should do.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 12th, 2007
Your best bet is to check a shoulder related website like link removedI had shoulder problems and that's a great site. Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....