I'm 41 yr old male, I have acid reflux and take pantoloc and domperidone to control it. About 6 weeks ago I was using bleach to clean a basement wall of effervescence and mold. At the end of the work my sense of smell was inhibited and I felt a little nauseous. The next night I had a severe bout of acid reflux and the next day I had severe diarrhea for two days, believing I had the flu I Just accepted it also had fatigue, very pale. After 4 weeks of bouncing between diarrhea to loose stool and fatigue, pain in my lower back I went to me gp. Blood work and stool sampling found nothing. The next step would be barium enema and/or colonoscopy. Now another 2 weeks later I seem to be getting better slowly, but go from a normal bowl movement to diarrhea a few days later. Several years ago I had an abdominal ultrasound when I was diagnosed with acid reflux, the only abnormality was a thickening of the pancreas. I do enjoy drinking beer and do over do it at times but had not had anything to drink for a week or so before the problem started and did not drink when I was feeling ill. My diet has not changed, although recently I have stopped eating cereal and drinking milk.

I've been all over the internet and can not find a good explanation.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...