i know tanya has one? but im not sure if anyone else does on here...

but...

in a few months im going to get a monroe piercing. i just wanted to know if it hurts? ive already got my nose pierced on the right side so im going to get the monroe on the left side of my cheek.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2007
Supporter
I don't have it, it's not one of my favourite piercings. I have my lip pierced and that didn't hurt at all but it's a little bit more fleshy there
|

Especially eHealthy
tanya, show the pictures of you getting yours done!
|

User Profile
Supporter
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
tanya, show the pictures of you getting yours done!

haha yeah that will make Suzy want it even more Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
lol
oh god theres pictures?!!!!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I've had my Labret done, and I have my nose pierced on the right side too.

I thought the labret piercing hurt pretty bad, but it's fast so it's not all that bad.

Monroe piercings are cute...on some people, I think it looks really cute on Tanya.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Oh yes, i liked them though... Does that make me weird?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I want a piercing like that SO bad, but I couldn't pull it off. I love danni's piercing, and then I love the monroe piercing and I want my nose done... but my mom won't go for it Razz and I figure I might as well just ot do it at all.. since I doubt they'd let you have it as a nurse and I don't know how good I'd look with it anyway.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, the only kind of piercings most hospitals allow are single lobes.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Each to their own!! Smile

But i think i'll stick with the set of holes in my lobes!! I'm a tattoo chick myself!! Smile

They just sound so painful!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yikes I don't know if I could handle getting something like that done! I have 3 holes in one ear & 4 holes in the other & my belly button done. I've had my tongue pierced twice & both times it got infected so I had to take it out. I'd love to get my nose done, I've been wanting that pierced for a couple years now.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I had mine done professionally and I did it by myself before that. It's really not that bad. It does pinch.
|

Extremely eHealthy
DaliciaLovesYou wrote:
I've had my Labret done, and I have my nose pierced on the right side too.

I thought the labret piercing hurt pretty bad, but it's fast so it's not all that bad.

Monroe piercings are cute...on some people, I think it looks really cute on Tanya.

Thank you D!

I'm going to take my monroe out soon I think. I really like it, but it's getting stupid by association. I might get my cheeks pierced.

Here are the pictures

Sam doing it

Me crying with the needle through

bloody face

a picture of me looking a lot more attractive than I actually am, later that day, I'm smiling like that to hide how swollen the side of my lip looks (one side of my lip ended up twice as big as the other side for like 2 weeks)

after the swelling started going down, but still some swelling

we kept repiercing it, about 3 times, because Sam kept screwing it up. I ended up doing it myself, and it was a lot of pain and effort. Though I'm sure if you get it professionally done then it won't be that bad, none of my professionally done piercings were. Also, I pierced it before then too, same friend, but I didn't want to wait through the swelling then, so I took it out.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i have a nose ring.and my homegirl has a Monroe piercing
|

Especially eHealthy
oh yay tanya lol
i cant wait now to get a bloody face Smile
|

replied November 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
you shouldn't get a bloody face if it's done right
|

Especially eHealthy
thanks!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:

This is one of my favorite pictures of you, Tanya. Please don't take it out. It looks incredible!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ah the magic of photography. I'm not close to that attractive, that is just caused by fake eyelashes and tons of makeup. : )

You should all see my makeupless face. I've got white eyelashes, so my eyes look lsunken into my face, and no colour in my lips. Their so pale they are ALMOST the exact same colour as my skin!!!!!!!!!! It's crazy.

I love you Laura, and thanks!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ouch Tanya that looked painful! I scrunched my face up looking at those pictures! It really looks good on you though, I'd never be able to pull it off! & I agree with Laura, I love that picture of you!!
|
Tags: Pregnancy, nose
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...