Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Are these symptoms of cancer or tumor ?

I am 21 and I had a son in Nov 2006... I was 130lb before him and 145lb after and now I am 100lbs... I have been having blackouts my worst was a few weeks back and my head was shaing badly but the others I can tell when they are coming so I sit and wait for it to go a way, I have very bad stomach pain from the abdominal area to about 1 inch above my belly button, I am constantly tired and it hurts after I eat. And I am starting to have headaches. In september I went in and they told me I had a hernia....I went to another docter yesterday so I could get in at a different hospital for a cheaper bill for surgery and he says I don't have a hernia. I don't have insurance or the money for medical bills so I'm lost to what I can do or who to see. My mom had uterus cancer at the age of 21 and on my dads side My Aunt Janie has had fibrotic tumors in her uterus...endometriosis and was diagnosed with divrothrcleouses...and my aunt linda on my dad's side had benign tumor in her uterus...and My aunt Julie on my moms side had endometriosis too. At the age of 18 I was in the hospital because of stomach pain and my overies and uterus were swollen and they found a endometic cavity on my uterus but they said the swalling and pain was from the depo shot. Is there a possibility I could have cancer or a tumor from family history and my symptoms?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Do you get abdominal pains and stomach pains only after your meal?
Did you loss your appetite?
Do you have sense of fullness?
Do you have high levels of cholesterol in your blood?
Can you notice change in your bowel movements?
Do you get all of the symptoms only after you eat?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....