Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Sweet Dreams And Zzzzzzzz's (Page 2)


November 8th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Not that I would say that to someone even if the didnt care, thats just who I am.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
chase4 wrote:
you have to be kidding Laughing sounds more like your just gonna try so hard to be liked in here that u dont wanna say one thing to make anyone upset. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


isnt that how we're all supposed to be to each other anyway??

Its called being courteous and having respect for other people.

IMO.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
chase4 wrote:
you have to be kidding Laughing sounds more like your just gonna try so hard to be liked in here that u dont wanna say one thing to make anyone upset. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


isnt that how we're all supposed to be to each other anyway??

Its called being courteous and having respect for other people.

IMO.
sorry but i wont bow down and kiss anyones assssss just to be liked anywhere.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
chase4 wrote:
Sandy_Pants wrote:
chase4 wrote:
you have to be kidding Laughing sounds more like your just gonna try so hard to be liked in here that u dont wanna say one thing to make anyone upset. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


isnt that how we're all supposed to be to each other anyway??

Its called being courteous and having respect for other people.

IMO.
sorry but i wont bow down and kiss anyones assssss just to be liked anywhere.


its not *bowing down and kissing feet* its called respect no matter what anyone thinks.

We cant all just go around running our mouths and expressing ourselves at the expense of others feelings.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
chase4 wrote:
Sandy_Pants wrote:
chase4 wrote:
you have to be kidding Laughing sounds more like your just gonna try so hard to be liked in here that u dont wanna say one thing to make anyone upset. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


isnt that how we're all supposed to be to each other anyway??

Its called being courteous and having respect for other people.

IMO.
sorry but i wont bow down and kiss anyones assssss just to be liked anywhere.


its not *bowing down and kissing feet* its called respect no matter what anyone thinks.

We cant all just go around running our mouths and expressing ourselves at the expense of others feelings.
oh come on now you cant tell me that everything you have ever posted in here you thought oh no i might hurt someones feelings.


and they took away your mod title for what?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
chase4 wrote:
Sandy_Pants wrote:
chase4 wrote:
Sandy_Pants wrote:
chase4 wrote:
you have to be kidding Laughing sounds more like your just gonna try so hard to be liked in here that u dont wanna say one thing to make anyone upset. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


isnt that how we're all supposed to be to each other anyway??

Its called being courteous and having respect for other people.

IMO.
sorry but i wont bow down and kiss anyones assssss just to be liked anywhere.


its not *bowing down and kissing feet* its called respect no matter what anyone thinks.

We cant all just go around running our mouths and expressing ourselves at the expense of others feelings.
oh come on now you cant tell me that everything you have ever posted in here you thought oh no i might hurt someones feelings.


no, i admit i have gotten out of hand.. but it seems that EVERY post you've made lately has been mean spirited and bitter.

Cant u just be happy for a change?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
chase4 wrote:
Sandy_Pants wrote:
chase4 wrote:
Sandy_Pants wrote:
chase4 wrote:
you have to be kidding Laughing sounds more like your just gonna try so hard to be liked in here that u dont wanna say one thing to make anyone upset. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


isnt that how we're all supposed to be to each other anyway??

Its called being courteous and having respect for other people.

IMO.
sorry but i wont bow down and kiss anyones assssss just to be liked anywhere.


its not *bowing down and kissing feet* its called respect no matter what anyone thinks.

We cant all just go around running our mouths and expressing ourselves at the expense of others feelings.
oh come on now you cant tell me that everything you have ever posted in here you thought oh no i might hurt someones feelings.


no, i admit i have gotten out of hand.. but it seems that EVERY post you've made lately has been mean spirited and bitter.

Cant u just be happy for a change?
i am happy nothing is bothering me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
so.. why is it every post u make is bitter and sarcastic?

try being a little nicer to people.. join in the fun!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
so.. why is it every post u make is bitter and sarcastic?

try being a little nicer to people.. join in the fun!
if u take it like its bitter thats your problem not mine.. sorry your guys fun is making fun of people cause they lie who cares if they lie.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
somebody come make me some french toast.

im too lazy too get up lol.

i need a maid.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Ah i read the locked post and this one, i saw how it sounded at first and i was like WOAH, then i read her explain herself, so then i was like oh ok. And medical field its exciting to et to doa hands on especially if you are an asistant and you normally dont do things like that yet because you arent that advanced in your career so i see that you were excited to have the vets trust in you 2 to ge tto do that. I hol dno grudges on anyone, i never have double thought what i wrote, if you dont like me for it then so be it you dont have to post on my threads then or reply to anything i wrote. That way no problems arise, but i have no problems with anyone on here.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
somebody come make me some french toast.

im too lazy too get up lol.

i need a maid.


lol ill make you some!!!! heck thats what im going to go make right now....
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...