Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Sweet Dreams And Zzzzzzzz's (Page 1)

So im off to bed....sweet dreams all and my favoirte saying ever "dont let the bed bugs bite" Laughing (reminds me of my grandmom)...i know kinda corny

To all pregnant...hoping the healthiest pregnancy

To those who found out they are pregnant....CONGRATS!!!

And to those who are TTC....babydust*babydust*babydust

Oh and the ones with kids or even loved ones, no matter the age ...my favorite thing (always say cya and never say bye)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
why even say good night to these people when they were just being freakin mean to you?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
G'night!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
chase4 wrote:
why even say good night to these people when they were just being freakin mean to you?

Becuase my post came off wrong and, thats not there fault that I didnt explain myself completly.

Plus life is to short to hold grudges or get med over stupid stuff...
|

Especially eHealthy
Jamie hunny do you EVER say anything nice to ANYONE?

I luv u girl but JEEZ Razz

Gnite Tia.. i dont understand you, but thats no reason to hate ya.
(and asa science major i understood your topic. ^_^ Just... yeah not a puppy lol)
|

Sandy_Pants wrote:

(and asa science major i understood your topic. ^_^ Just... yeah not a puppy lol)

I explained myself to the_girlfriend in a pm, but i didnt wanna post anymore about it and upset people more then i already had..

Sorry to all... Embarassed
|

I really didnt mean it to come out the way it did...
|

Especially eHealthy
good night tia!!!!

its all good Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I understood what you were saying. Kinda like in my anatomy class back in high school, we had to skin a cat, it was nasty & awesome at the same time.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:

when there is something to say nice i do but why be nice to people who just jump and think bad things about a person. they could have asked her before they started being mean to her. but i guess its ok for some of you guys to say what you want cause your part of the "in group" Rolling Eyes
|

OctoberBaby06 wrote:
I understood what you were saying. Kinda like in my anatomy class back in high school, we had to skin a cat, it was nasty & awesome at the same time.

exactly...although maybe i should have fibbed a little and substituted puppy with something else...like a rat or bird or something not so cute.
|

Extremely eHealthy
tiamccoy819 wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

exactly...although maybe i should have fibbed a little and substituted puppy with something else...like a rat or bird or something not so cute.
you should not have to lie just to please these people.
|

Especially eHealthy
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

really?! a cat?
we had to do a pig and a frog but i just couldnt do it... i didnt know they did cats too! Shocked
|

chase4 wrote:
Sandy_Pants wrote:

when there is something to say nice i do but why be nice to people who just jump and think bad things about a person. they could have asked her before they started being mean to her. but i guess its ok for some of you guys to say what you want cause your part of the "in group" Rolling Eyes

I didnt think anyone was being ignorent to me they just didnt understand what I was saying...but its in the past why dwell on something, its really pointless, and causes unnecasary friction between people.
|

chase4 wrote:
tiamccoy819 wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

It's not to please them..its to not offend people. Now that I know that offended certain people I know not to post things like that....its a common curtosy thing.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Don't worry about what other people have to say. They will all get over it. Good night.
|

Talk to everyone tomorrow...*night*
|

Extremely eHealthy
tiamccoy819 wrote:
chase4 wrote:
tiamccoy819 wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

It's not to please them..its to not offend people. Now that I know that offended certain people I know not to post things like that....its a common curtosy thing.
you have to be kidding Laughing sounds more like your just gonna try so hard to be liked in here that u dont wanna say one thing to make anyone upset. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfriend wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

really?! a cat?
we had to do a pig and a frog but i just couldnt do it... i didnt know they did cats too! Shocked

Yep a cat, we did a pig & frog too.
|

chase4 wrote:
tiamccoy819 wrote:
chase4 wrote:
tiamccoy819 wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

you have to be kidding Laughing sounds more like your just gonna try so hard to be liked in here that u dont wanna say one thing to make anyone upset. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No it has nothing to with that...i just understand their point of view from my job and I respect it. I wouldnt walk up to a client at my work who has a very sick animal who might be getting ready to die..and say" ohh get the hell over it" or something like that...like i said its just common curtosy
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...