It is november 7th and im 7 months pregnant i have been coughing since the beginning of september. im not coughing up any gross phlem or any colors although sometimes i do produce some mucus when im coughing but i cough pretty hard and its a consistant urge to cough. if i can drink something it soothes it a little but not by much. is it bronchitis, whooping cough or i dont know. i have mentioned this to my doctors and all they have done is prescribe cough syrup which doesnt help at all. and now that im 7 months pregnant when im coughing after i eat i end up throwing up a littlemore than a handfull lol. any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 8th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I would go back to the doctors, have you been to see them since it started making you throw up?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....