i've been having vertigo for about 3 weeks now. i had my eyes checked, i had my ears checked by my ent and a test was done called an ENG. the results were negative on the above 2 things, my regular doctor drew labs and everything was fine there also. the vertigo happens with position changes or when i move around alot. what do u supposed that this could be? i do have a history of migraines but i've not had any migraines while this has been going on. this is really starting to bother me because i like to stay active and its making me so preoccupied with what could be causing this , that i just want to do anything. im really worried. can you please help? suggestions!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
What other symptoms occur when you feel dizzy?
How long does the dizziness last (minutes, hours)?
ave you had any nausea and vomiting?
Do you have a significant amount of stress or anxiety?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....