Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Pelvic Inflammatory Desease

Has anyone had recurring pelvic pain even after several courses of antibiotics over several months. Why would this be and what is the cure.
It is worse at the time of ovulation and week before period and then during period, just all feels inflamed. Consultant gynae says all is well, but it doesnt feel like it. Anyone else experienced this and got over it , all comments welcome.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2004
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Hi angela,

this sounds very similar to what I hv bn suffering fm for past 19 months.

If you respond to anti-biotics but not completely cured, this may be chronic p.I.D.

Ask your gynae to do a lap then you will know for sure. They can also take a biopsy at same time - I am having this done 16th aug - wish me luck.

Troubled taurean Smile
|

replied October 4th, 2004
Hi I have recently posted a question, 'is it a genital wart.' however since then I have phoned a helpline and I am certain it is not a genital wart but was told what I was experiencing could be a symtom of pelvic inflammatory disease. Please could anyone who has had this read my other post and tell e if they experienced any of the symptoms I am experiencing.
|

replied October 4th, 2004
Pid?
Hi I have recently posted a question, 'is it a genital wart.' however since then I have phoned a helpline and I am certain it is not a genital wart but was told what I was experiencing could be a symtom of pelvic inflammatory disease. Please could anyone who has had this read my other post and tell e if they experienced any of the symptoms I am experiencing.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...