Especially eHealthy
i hope you're staying hydrated!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ive been drinking water all day
and eating lots of ice

what about orange juice is that good to drink?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Try not to eat too much ice, Suzy. It's really bad for your teeth. Staying hydrated is really important though, maybe try sucking on crushed ice instead or drinking some Gatorade or pedialyte? I'm really not sure about how good orange juice is for hydration, but I know its not too smooth on an irritated throat from throwing up.

Did you end up having the flu, or are you sick from a virus? I hope sooo much that you feel better. *hugs*
|

Especially eHealthy
its gotta be a tummy bug because travis had the same thing last week

so im hopeing thats all it is
i go in to my drs apt tomarrow anyways so ill let my doctor know. i dont have a temp or anything so i know its not strep and thats what i thought it was at first but i think id have a temp with that?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I never had a temp with strep. I have had it twice every year since I was 7. This year I havent had it once yet.

Hope you feel better soon Suzy Q Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
wic told me gatorade is worse for your teeth than soda how weird is that?

def stay hydrated if u think throwing up is bad dont get dehydrated its like pure death.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Whoa, that's weird about gatorade. I've never liked the stuff, but I know my little brother does and my parents would rather him drink that than soda. I better let them know...
|

Especially eHealthy
ugh im prone to strep thats why i thought thats what it may be
but everytime i get it i have a hig fever...so i dunno

blah i just hate laying around all day
|

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aww i hate being sick too. drink lots and lots of water. remember starve a bug, feed a cold. hope you feel better
|

replied November 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfriend wrote:
ive been drinking water all day
and eating lots of ice

what about orange juice is that good to drink?

anything but coffee, alcohol or sodas is good to drink.....but water is the best option
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...