Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Can girl get pregnant if she manually places semen in vagina

ok..i feel bad about this.. but anyways... i was at a friends house and his sister gave me a blowjob. i think i ejaculated (gotoff) in her mouth..i don't remember but im pretty sure i did. she said she was on her period too.. however,i think that she touched herself afterthat , and she spit the semen out onto her hand...can she get pregnant by spitting the cum out and then touching herself. ?? maybe even inserting a finger or something? im jussttt suupppper worried! thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2007
Experienced User
It's really not likely, but I guess I have to say that it is POSSIBLE. The chances of her becoming pregnant when on her period (little to none if she has regular cycles) and then the sperm surviving despite being mixed with saliva (saliva kills sperm) are very very small though. I wouldn't worry about anything unless you hear otherwise.
|

replied February 3rd, 2009
ewww gross
she fingered herself while she was on her period!!!!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...